Well, it's official. Our first blog. We're now part of the internet community and I'm feeling super hip right now! The reason we are here and feel the need to share our lives publicly is that we have an exciting addition coming to our family in August. Yes, the Andersons are having a baby! We are ready to share the next 6 months with our family and friends as the pregnancy progresses and we prepare to welcome our bundle of joy into the world.
I'm 15 weeks along now and we've officially reached the second trimester which is exciting. We've already had an ultrasound and heard the heart beat! Morning sickness was not too bad which I felt very blessed about. I was really tired and am starting to get some energy back which is very welcome considering I've cut caffeine out of my routine. The "nesting" phase is officially kicking into gear and these two crazy planners are ready to get started. We're getting ready to prep for this new arrival and start to do some research on what we need to be thinking about. It's all a very happy and special time that we're cherishing as much as we can while it's here! Thanks for sharing with us and we look forward to many new "firsts" as we continue this Blog adventure together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to be the first to respond to the new web page. I'm so excited for all the updates, this really helps since we can't all be there every step of the way. I can't wait to be an Aunt, and I'm so excited for everything that's to come! PS. Im already searching for "little Anderson's" first costume....what do you think of a hot dog? :)
Post a Comment