Wednesday, April 9, 2008

20 week Ultrasound


Well we had our 20 week ultrasound this morning and it was pretty incredible. We really saw the baby move around quite a bit and Jake got a great view of all the different body parts. We saw the spine, the head, the arms and legs and lots of pictures of the heart. Everything looked great and the baby is definitely growing! We found out the sex this morning but I'm going to have to stall a few more days for those really interested so we can reveal this weekend for Jake's birthday.....What really matters is the baby is healthy, happy and growing. The due date is estimated to be August 30, 2008. More to come this weekend!!! Pink or Blue??????

1 comment:

Sara said...

I have two questions: what color is the baby's room going to be painted? If you have a color number and brand name I can match yarn to the paint chip, should, for example, I be inspired to knit ;).

Second: I like Chandry's idea of a hot dog outfit, we may have to collaborate.