We had a wonderful weekend in Sonoma with friends and family celebrating Tanner and Jessica's marriage. It was wonderful weather and everything was beautiful. Tanner and Jessica looked so happy and we were all just excited for them to begin their lives together. I was of course 37 weeks pregnant in my bridesmaid dress but thankfully the dress worked! Erin, Jessica's sister, was also pregnant so it was nice to have a friend in the bridal party! I am officially off work now just preparing for the baby to come so hopefully my blog updates get a little bit more frequent now that I'm home. I wanted to let everyone know as well I have a new email address canders412@gmail.com while I'm home so feel free to email me there. Attached is a photo of Tanner and Jessica cutting the cake, Jake, Grandma and myself at the wedding and one of Chandry and I the day after when we went wine tasting. It was a great weekend and a great new beginning to the exciting month of August 2008 in the MacDiarmid/Anderson family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment