I'm sorry I haven't been as quick as I'd like to post the pictures of our new little boy but these days with all of the social media it's hard to keep on top of things. We've updated facebook, email, text messages, snapfish photo albums and now I'm on to the blog:) We're doing well settling in as a family of four. Of course, I will say we have a lot of great help from Grandma's and family members these last two weeks. Ella is as busy as usual so she's been spending time with Daddy and Nonni and Grandma while I tend to the baby. She always asks where the baby is and likes to help bring him pacifiers and bounce him or help him swing in the baby swing. Unfortunately, she did have a cold when the baby came home so that made things a little harder for our little girl but she's feeling a lot better now. The baby is doing great. He's starting to get a little more into a routine with eating which is nice for mommy and he sleeps great during the day. The last two nights he's stretched his feedings to 3-4 hours which is much more manageable than the 2 hour stints before so we're all feeling a little more normal. All in all, we're tag teaming the two kids and getting our naps in when we can. Basically what you would expect for a family with two kids under 2:) We are definitely blessed to have two healthy happy children and can't wait to watch them as they start to interact more and we grow as a family. More to come from the Andersons. Wishing you all a great start to the Spring Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment